Why live in 711 South Marvine St?
1. Location. Easy access to everything. Just walk. Park the car and forget about it.
2. Size. Spacious and airy with great light.
3. Character. Look at the photos!
4. Garden. What a view from the kitchen window! And look at all the trees on the block!
5. Neighbors. Family block with entire street parties and a Facebook. Multiage and multicultural block. The owners on either side of the house have lived in their houses for decades.
6. Great beer. Bella Vista Beverage is around the corner, and Hawthorne's is, too.
7. Parking. Street or monthly parking two blocks away at the Super Fresh.
8. Errands. Whole Foods is a four-minute walk away with a dry cleaner, CVS, Super Fresh and a bank along the way.
9. Coffee. Independent shops are plentiful and there is a Starbucks, too.
10. Landlords. In-neighborhood owners a short walk away.
11. Seger Park. Have you seen it? Dog park, tennis and basketball courts, the largest kids play area in the city and classes in the rec center. There are also two other splendid parks, Palumbo and Hawthorne, no more than two blocks away. Where else can you find that in the City?